KENYA – A Mission Trip that Changes Lives (Including Your Own)
The slums around Nairobi, Kenya is a country with great challenges. Poverty, HIV, lack of medical care and education, and living in slums – all contribute to an ongoing struggle for life itself. Yet, the people of Kenya are amazing and loving, gracious and thankful, smart and engaging. Foundation for Peace is honored to be part of the efforts to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.
August 2 – 13 we will be joining the Living Word Church in Kenya. We will provide free medical care to approximately 1000 in the Mathare slum, build bathrooms for the church, visit caregivers in their homes, and provide bible school lessons. As you can see, there is something for anyone with a love of Christ and a heart for people to do. Join us on this life-changing trip – for those in need and for yourself.
(BUTTON) Find out more.
Foundation for Peace took its first mission trip to Nairobi, Kenya in 2007. For 15 years, we have worked hand-in-hand with the people of Kenya in the areas of health care, education, building, support.
FFP Support and Mission Trips have allowed us to be a part of amazing projects including:
- Building dormitories and classrooms for orphaned children
- Constructing a community center and new church building for the Living Word Church in Mathare Slum.
- Caring for HIV/Aids patients and their families
- Financial support, training, and encouragement for volunteer caregivers of HIV/Aids patients
- Medical care and medicine
- Professional development programs for teachers
- Bible school programs
- Teaching Science, math and other enrichment programs
- Hosting women’s conferences on economic and health issues
- Supporting the growth of economic development programs
STORIES FROM KENYA
"New quote here.” KENYA PERSON